Pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing. Vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus. Suspendisse faucibus mauris nunc.
All metrics and stories in the annual report are typically taken from between the dates of July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 unless otherwise noted. Some measurements may include all-time totals and figures from recent research outcomes.
- 2,210 is our all-time alumni count since our school first started conferring degrees after its founding in 1978 by Dr. Jean Mayer, and is not inclusive of online graduate certificate programs
- 3,484,882 is a count of all impressions and page views across our main school channels (all social and web) and also includes metrics from our major research websites and channels such as the New Entry Sustainable Farming Project, the Nutrition Innovation Lab, and INDDEX
- 8,747 press mentions are pulled from our annual report dashboard numbers from Cision PR measuring tools
- 8,032 foods ranked in references a recent press release about a new nutrition ranking tool for foods that checks across 54 dimensions to calculate an overall score for the listed item
- 10 press releases were written and promoted by members of the Tufts PR team for wide national and international press distribution,
- 3,000,000,000 (3 billion) is the number of people across the globe who cannot afford a healthy diet per a on the affordability of a healthy diet
- 17 students and post-docs presented a wide-variety of award-winning posters and sessions at the , activities also included participation from faculty and researchers
- 32 participants from across Tufts University, both graduate and undergraduate joined the to brainstorm and iterate new methods to foster a healthy food environment for children
- 8 across a variety of specialty areas have been developed and distributed to the public for free on our main school website
- 76 members have joined our since its official launch in 2017 – council members include corporations, non-profits, and NGOs who are at the table to create a healthy, equitable and sustainable food system
- 7 grants were awarded to research project to support innovations in Telehealth and nutrition
- 1,123 unique donors supported the school’s mission through annual giving and each contribution pushed the Friedman School closer to its goal of supporting more students with scholarships, funding cutting-edge research, and creating a more equitable food system